Tuesday, September 09, 2008

THE TIME IS NOW!



Just a reminder to order NOTES OVER YONDER and TIGER!TIGER!TIGER! Now's the time those retailers are placing their orders from Diamond, and Amazon counts as a "retailer". These aren't limited run books, really, but initial orders are the key hit for self-publishers. Ordering now helps me along with future projects in a big way, and your support means the world! Again, I WILL more than likely produce a very small run of "limited editions" of both of these books, but probably limited to just 25 copies of each. As for the affordable edition for your bookshelf or coffee table, though, Amazon has the best deals I've seen on both (NOTES OVER YONDER)(TIGER!TIGER!TIGER!) There's "Look Inside!" previews of both on Amazon, too!

6 comments:

steve said...

Scott, of course I'd love to show support by ordering one of these, but want to hold out to pick one up from you at APE.

How do you generally feel about that? Would you prefer those of us who are picking them up to order them, so the publisher see's the numbers? Or pick them up from you at appearances? Whichever helps you the most I'm down with...

Scott Morse said...

Good question! Both ways help me out, but rest assured I ALWAYS would love you to pick up a copy at a convention, mainly so I can connect with you on a one-on-one basis, sign the book, do a drawing, etc. That's always the most rewarding.

steve said...

Thanks for that bit of info Scott!

See you at APE it is then! :)

LHOOQtius ov Borg said...

Congrats on the new books. I, too, shall buy from you at APE then (or at the office).

I've heard there will generally be a lot of interesting stuff at APE this year, so I'm looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

I've pre-ordered both!

Ian :]

Kyle Poling said...

I love the color in these two pieces - the purple bridge in the first one and the oranges in the second. You've got a nice style, a very controled - loose quality, nice work